Welcome to our website...

We are an all inclusive drumming group that is based in North Yorkshire. We all have the ability to drum, we all have heart beats which are the rhythm of our souls....

Monday 23 February 2009

Yey....I've sussed it out

Yey....I've sussed it out, I'm a fully fledged Ee by Drum "Team Member" now, woohoo!!!....Thanx to all who have made this happen!!!
I have sum old and pre Eebydrum stuff that I can contribute to this blog but will have to work out how to do it....in my slooooowwww snailmail-like manner (never blogged B4).......
Hope to see you all Friday....B.B. x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Bubalicious, glad you're in!!! Are you related to Bongo Col?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...No relation to Bongo Col...and appologies to Col for ditto-ing "Bongo" - "Bongo Bub", its who I am, wot I am.... I drive a Mazda Bongo Camper (which is named "Billy Bongo Bus") and its printed on the curtains!!!...
    I am also known as "Bubalicious" or "Beelzebub" depending on my mood!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.